- LU, P. HUANG, Ellie, Y., LIANG, S. Y. and LIU, G. R. (forthcoming) Examining resilience in local adaptation policies – a pilot study in Taipei and Tainan. Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (SCI)
- SHEN, Y. T. & LU, P. 2013. Engage the power of social community in collaborative learning by using the web-based annotation system during a lecture. Journal of Convergence Information Technology. (EI, Scopus index).
- LU, P. & STEAD, D. 2013. Understanding the notion of resilience in spatial planning: a case study of Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Cities (SSCI)
- SHEN, Y. & LU, P. 2012. Learning by annotating: a system development study of real-time synochronous supports for distributed learning in multiple locations, The 4th International Conference on Data Mining and Intelligent Information Technology Application (IEEE)
- LU, P. 2016. Spatial planning to promote resilience in coping with climate change and flooding: exploring two cases in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. In: KNIELING, J.(eds.) Climate Adaptation Governance- Theory, Concepts and Praxis in Cities and Regions. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- LU, P. 2014. Spatial planning and urban resilience in the context of flood risk - a comparative study of Kaohsiung, Tainan and Rotterdam (ISBN: 978-94-6186-346-1). Delft: TUDelft
- SHEN, Y. & LU, P. 2014. BlowBrush: A Design of Tangible Painting System Using Blowing Action. In: STREITZ, N. & MARKOPOULOS, P. (eds.) Distributed, Ambient, and Pervasive Interactions. Springer International Publishing.
- TAŞAN-KOK, T, STEAD, D and LU, P. 2013. Conceptual overview of resilience: history and context. In: ERAYDIN, A. and TAŞAN-KOK, T. (eds.) Resilient Thinking in Urban Planning. Springer
- SHEN, Y. T., SHIU, Y. S. and LU, P. 2016. City probe: the crowdsourcing platform driven by citizen-based sensing for spatial identification and assessment. CDVE 2016: The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering. Sydney, Australia. (EI index)
- LU, P., LIU, G. R., CHIANG, Y. C., 2015. Understanding the development of climate change adaptation in Taiwan – the assessment of two national policies. European Climate Change Adaptation Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark
- LU, P., CHIANG, Y. C., LIU, G. R., LEE, H. C., 2015. Facilitating local climate adaptation through public participation – lessons learned from the Tainan Climate Change Adaptation Forum in Taiwan. European Climate Change Adaptation Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark
- LU, P., 2015. The transitional pathway of urban resilience in coping with flood risk – case studies in Tainan and Kaohsiung, Taiwan. European Climate Change Adaptation Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark
- CHIANG, Y., TSAI, F., CHANG, H., HUANG, Y. and LU, P., 2012. Changing environment and adaptive society- insight into the social resilience of a rural region of Taiwan, The 2012 Planet under Pressure Conference, London, UK
- CHANG, Y., LEE, H., LIU, G., and LU, P., 2012. A systematic approach for climate governance of Taiwan – a research base, The 2012 Planet under Pressure Conference, London, UK
- LU, P. 2011. Climate planning decision-making in Rotterdam coastal metropolitan. The International Summer School in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH), Zurich, Switzerland
- LU, P. 2011. Climate awareness, preparation resilience and measuring adaptability of multi-levels of governance in Rotterdam for flood risks. The 5th International Conference on Planning and Design, Tainan, Taiwan
- LU, P. 2011. Urban resilience, planning and governance in Rotterdam, Kaohsiung and Tainan. The 4th Workshop on Adaptation Research in Social Sciences: Implementer, Networker, Governance Facilitator? Challenges and Conceptual Frameworks of Social Sciences in Interdisciplinary Climate Adaptation Research, Hamburg, Germany
- LU, P. 2011. Climate awareness, preparation resilience and measuring adaptability of the governance system in Rotterdam for flood risks. The 5th AESOP Young Academics Network Meeting, Delft, The Netherlands
- LU, P. 2010. Parallel study of sustainable development and urban resilience. The 24th Congress of the Association of European Schools of Planning (AESOP), Helsinki, Finland
- TAŞAN-KOK, T, STEAD, D and LU, P. 2010. Shifting from sustainability to resilience? Planning strategies, climate change and flood risk in Rotterdam. The 24th Congress of the Association of European Schools of Planning (AESOP), Helsinki, Finland
- LU, P. 2010. The governance of national spatial planning and marine spatial planning in coastal regions – a comparative study of the Netherlands and Taiwan. The Symposium ‘Steeping into the water: a new domain for spatial planning,’ Sheffield, UK
- LU, P. 2009. Institutional understanding of water governance in Taipei. THe 4th IFOU conference, Delft, the Netherlands